Monday, December 8, 2008

Putting on the Ritz!

We're getting geared up with our team name and our new team blog design!!  I'm really excited to have a team blog this year, as it wasn't something my partner from last year and I had done--we were both really new to this!  Hopefully with a little more experience on our side, Nicole and I will get it all under control!

Nicole and I are new friends--we found each other for the race, but the more we learn about each other, the more we like!  :)  When we were trying to come up with a team name, we discovered that both of us love Cosmopolitan Martinis... So the Cosmo Chicas were born!!!  Look forward to getting to know us better in some biographical posts soon!

So, we have a team name, a blinkie, and the blog's in place...  Now, if the race would just START already! :)

~Grace

No comments: